- Beginners Weaving Loom Kit
Beginners Weaving Loom Kit
The perfect frame loom to jump into tapestry weaving! It's the same one we use in our Beginner's Loom Weaving Workshop.
This high-quality loom is easy to assemble and made from hard maple wood. So versatile, you can make weaving projects up to 10" wide and 16" long!
- Easy to assemble: It only takes a few minutes to assemble the weaving loom kit.
- Convenient and simple to operate: Instead of requiring someone to sit in front of a large, free-standing loom, this versatile loom makes it easy to create woven tapestries and wall hanging and cultivate one’s interests, hand-eye coordination, and manipulative ability, etc.
- Best gift for tapestry weaving beginners: it can be used to create unique wool tapestries and comes with all the supplies needed.
- The best manual DIY textbooks: It supports parent-child activities, DIY teaching, and Youngsters can learn real tapestry weaving to develop children's opponents' ability to and interest in crafts.
- Suitable for: Adults and children aged 6 and older can find enjoyment from this loom and textile craft.
- Material: Polish Wood
- Weight: 586g
- Size: 25 x 40 x 3 Cm / 9.85 x 15.75 x 1.2 inch
- 1 x frame loom
- 2 x Shuttle
- 1 x Bobbin
- 1 x Wood stick
- 1 x Wooden comb