Beginners Weaving Loom Kit
Sale Sold out
Regular price $29.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
The perfect frame loom to jump into tapestry weaving! It's the same one we use in our Beginner's Loom Weaving Workshop.
This high-quality loom is easy to assemble and made from hard maple wood. So versatile, you can make weaving projects up to 10" wide and 16" long!
- Easy to assemble: It only takes a few minutes to assemble the weaving loom kit.
- Convenient and simple to operate: Instead of requiring someone to sit in front of a large, free-standing loom, this versatile loom makes it easy to create woven tapestries and wall hanging and cultivate one’s interests, hand-eye coordination, and manipulative ability, etc.
- Best gift for tapestry weaving beginners: it can be used to create unique wool tapestries and comes with all the supplies needed.
- The best manual DIY textbooks: It supports parent-child activities, DIY teaching, and Youngsters can learn real tapestry weaving to develop children's opponents' ability to and interest in crafts.
- Suitable for: Adults and children aged 6 and older can find enjoyment from this loom and textile craft.
- Material: Polish Wood
- Weight: 586g
- Size: 25 x 40 x 3 Cm / 9.85 x 15.75 x 1.2 inch
- 1 x frame loom
- 2 x Shuttle
- 1 x Bobbin
- 1 x Wood stick
- 1 x Wooden comb