- Strips Quilting Ruler (5" x 5")
Strips Quilting Ruler (5" x 5")
Save Time and Get Accurate Results!
This Ruler is large enough to cut an entire fat quarter or half yard of fabric without moving the ruler! Decrease your cutting time even more by cutting multiple layers of fabric at one time. The slots every 1⁄2 inch have a tear drop to aid in placement of the rotary cutter and ensure accuracy of every strip.
- Made with a non-slip cutting ruler with straight long cutting slots every ½ inch.
- Reduces cutting time and get more accurate results.
- No more slipping and miscuts while cutting as the ruler slides easily over the fabric and when pressure is applied, the ruler stays in place.
- Just put your 45 mm rotary cutter blade in the measured slots and you can cut strips or squares accurately and quickly!
- Cut your own jelly roll strip sets, five-inch charm packs, and many more with this ruler.
- You can use the slots with a rotary cutter to cut strips, squares, triangles, diamonds, hexagons and even ½” or ¼” fringe strips!
- Convenient small size to keep handy by your sewing machine while you sew.
- Made of durable and flexible clear acrylic. It's non-slip surface on the back side makes the ruler stays in place.
- Material: Fabric
- Dimension : 7 x 8 in / 17.8 x 20.3 cm
- Weight: 115g
- 1 x Strips Quilting Ruler (5" x 5")
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.