Professional Jewelry Ingot Mould
The Jewelry Ingot Mould has good thermal conductivity and high-temperature resistance. It has strong corrosion resistance to acid and alkaline solution and has excellent chemical stability. It can be used for experiments and smelting of non-ferrous metals. Mainly used in dental alloys, platinum, gold,silver, copper brass and other high temperature melting alloys.
High-Quality Materials - This Jewelry Mold is made of high-grade Iron and is sturdy and durable and has a long service life. Especially perfectly apply for making ingot from scrap gold and silver.
Reversible – The Ingot Mould is reversible, so it can be used on making bars and sheets. Make your own size bars etc, highly useful for rolling sheet/wire on a rolling mill. It is detachable, easier for you to check and clean.
- High Accuracy - Four types of bar diameter can be produced: 8 mm, 6 mm, 5 mm, 4 mm. And the depth of the mold is 61 mm, so the height of the bar is about 60 mm.
- Ergonomic Design - Wooded handle for easy grip. The clamp is included. Non-slip design, easy to use, easy to complete jewelry making. Make your own size bars etc, highly useful for rolling sheet/wire on a rolling mill.
- Material: Metal , Wood
- Diameter of Bar: 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm
- Height of Bar: 60mm
- Size: 20 x 8 x 8 cm / 7.87 x 3.15 x 3.15inch
- Weight: 1375g / 48.5 ounce
- 1 x Jewelry Ingot Mould
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.