- BeadJet® Electric Pottery Wheel
BeadJet® Electric Pottery Wheel
A electric-powered pottery wheel with adjustable speed, switchable direction, heavy-duty base and sturdy top makes a smooth and steady spin for ceramics, pottery, model-making, clay design, and other crafts.
High-Quality Materials - The BeadJet® Electric Pottery Wheel uses a high-quality turntable, which is not easy to rust and has a stable speed, which makes it easier for the operator to work. The main body is painted, with compact structure and good mud retaining effect.
- Stable & Steady Base - With the heavy-duty base and centrally placed turntable, the unit won't wobble or lopsided as it spun, which means you don't have to drill the wheel into a desk.
- Freely Turning – Spins incredibly smooth for small details working on your piece. Non-slip surface resists slippage, makes it easy to sculpt and glaze.
Wide Application - The pottery turbine can be used in school teaching or family interaction with parents and children to enhance the children's ability and sense of accomplishment. It can also enhance the intimacy between children and their parents. Zero-based ceramic lovers are also suitable. It is also suitable for pottery rods and DIY shops to meet the needs of professional and amateur pottery enthusiasts.
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Voltage: 110-220V
- Turntable Diameter: 60 mm / 2.36 in
- Size: 10 x 10 x 11cm / 3.93 x 3.93 x 4.33in
- Weight: 398g / 14.03oz
- 1 x Pottery Wheel
- 1 x AC/DC Power Adapter
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.