Denim Tote Bag PDF Download Pattern (3 sizes included)
The denim tote bag sewing pattern is the perfect way to upcycle old jeans into a stylish and functional tote bag. The finished bag features a roomy main compartment with an exterior zippered pocket and the shoulder strap ensures comfortable carrying. Make a unique and eco-friendly tote bag that perfectly suits your style and needs with our DIY Jeans Tote Bag sewing pattern.
- Total of 11 pages
- 3 sizes included (S / M / L)
- PDF pattern and YouTube video link are provided.
- Instructions with lots of color photos and tips to guide you through every step of the making process, and help you achieve a perfect and professional product.
- Instructions are written in English.
- A detailed breakdown of the materials you need to create this project.
- All measurements are given in inches and cm.
Small Bag: 11.5"(29cm) W x 9.5”(24cm) H x 3.4’’(8.5cm) D
Medium Bag: 13.4"(34cm) W x 11.1”(28cm) H x 4’’(10cm) D
- Large Bag: 15.4"(39cm) W x 12.8”(32.5cm) H x 4.6’’(11.5cm) D
Beginner: Designed for those who are entering to sewing world with knowledge of basic notions and want to learn a little more.
24/7 Customer support via email: Contact@beadjet.com
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed
100% SSL Secure checkout