BeadJet® Pottery Underglaze Colored Pencils
Underglaze Pencil's are so helpful for signing your work on the bottom of your pieces. They also make a great tool for drawing directly onto the bisque surface. Cover with a food-safe glaze and all your drawing skills can be transferred directly to your ceramics.
- Underglaze Ceramic Pencils provide a nice alternative to liquid underglazes as they allow for better control, are easy to apply, and are mess-free. They also have a long lifespan and do not dry out the way underglazes can. When sharpening underglaze pencils, it is best to use a good quality metal pencil sharpener or sharp knife.
- This Underglaze Ceramic Pencil is ideal for drawing fine lines, naming work, outlining designs, and sketching or shading onto bisque-fired clay pieces.
- Simply draw onto your bisque fired pieces, and when you’re finished dust lightly with a soft brush to remove any excess, and then sponge on a clear glaze to seal it in.
- Underglaze pencils can be used for graphic and design effects. The pencil is ideal for the permanent marking of trials and will withstand Earthenware Stoneware Porcelain temperatures. The manufacturer-recommended firing temperature for this range of pencils is 1150°C – 1320°C.
- Firing temperature: 1150℃-1320℃
- Quantity: 8 colors
- Length: 8.5cm / 3.34 in
- 8 x Underglaze Pencil
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.