DIY Bead Decoration Tool
This tool is designed with a hand-pressed lever that allows you to attach pearls effortlessly. Its holders also have a strong bite on them that fastens beads and rivets tightly for durable results. And the best thing is it doesn’t require electricity or glue — saving you money in the long run!
- DIY DESIGN - Squeezes beads & rivets effortlessly! This device is engineered with a hand-pressed lever that can be operated easily just like using a typical stapler.
- DURABLE RESULTS - Better than glue sticks! The stainless steel’s "superior hardness" allows the holders to fasten pearls and rivets tightly for durable embellishments.
- PRECISE POSITIONING - Made with convenience in mind! Its holders are also aligned vertically to make beading a breeze and accurate.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY - You can also switch through 5 various holders for different sizes of pearls — making it ideal for beading clothes, accessories, hats, and many more!
- PRACTICAL - No electricity or glue required, just a little effort from you — saving you money from going to expensive sewers!
HOW TO USE:
- Fix the holder size of your choice.
- Put the rivet on the bottom holder and the bead on the top one.
- Place the cloth on top of the rivet.
- Squeeze the lever to attach bead and rivet into the cloth.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Bead Holder Sizes (Diameter): 4 / 5 / 6 / 8 / 10 mm
- Weight: 520 g / 18.3 oz.
- 1 x Manual Beaded Machine
- 5 x Nailed Head (4 / 5 / 6 / 8 / 10mm)
- 1 x Box pearls (360 Pcs)
- 1000 x Rivets