Water Transfer Printing Film
Hydrographic printing is an at-home printing process that will transfer a design from a film onto any hard surface that can safely be submerged underwater.This easy dipping process is used to apply vivid, high definition graphics to virtually any material. We have three of patterns to choose from such as Carbon Fiber, Wood and diamond plate.
- Top Caliber Painting Result - This hydro dipping film creates amazing swirling marble effects on WATER with just a few drops of paint. These effects are easily transferrable to any water-absorbent material for a beautiful painting result.
- Top Grade Paint Material - The paints are made from premium polyvinyl alcohol that stay afloat on the water surface making it easier to create beautiful patterns and prints.
- Safe to Use - It is non-toxic and is surely safe for human beings.
- Wide Range of Use - These swirling marble effects are readily transferable to any water-absorbing material like plastic, fiberglass, wood, ceramics, metal, and the likes.
HOW TO USE:
- Base coating: Mix well the paint obtaining the color that you need.
- Film selections: Select printing film that you need.
- Place film: Cut out the fit size, place it flatly on water surface
- Activation: Spray the activator uniformly on the film after placing the film on the water 60-90 seconds.
- Transfer: Keep 35 degrees, with a fixture alignment film paper uniform downward pressure.
- Soaking: About 30 seconds.
- Washing: Remove the remaining film.
- Drying: Remove the product' surface water.
- Material: Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA)
- Size: 0.5 x 2 m / 19.6 x 78.7 in
- Styles: Marble , Flowers , Wood
- 1 x Water Transfer Printing Film
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.